MAX4524 Low-Voltage, Single-Supply Multiplexer and Switch
The MAX4524/MAX4525 are low-voltage, single-supply CMOS analog switches configured as a 4-channel multiplexer/demultiplexer (MAX4524) and a double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) switch (MAX4525). Both have an inhibit input to simultaneously open all signal paths.
These devices operate from a single supply of +2V to +12V and are optimized for operation with +3V or +5V supplies. On-resistance is 200Ω with a +5V supply and 500Ω with a +3V supply. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 2nA at +25°C or 20nA at +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +5V supply.
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Operated Equipment
- Communications Circuits
- Low-Voltage Data-Acquisition Systems
Features and Benefits
- Tiny 10-Pin TDFN Package
- Single-Supply Operation from +2V to +12V
- 200Ω On-Resistance with +5V Supply
- 500Ω On-Resistance with +3V Supply
- Guaranteed 8Ω On-Resistance Match at +5V
- Guaranteed 2nA Max On-Leakage at +5V
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible